I just published my NEW Band´s facebook page - Please support me, fellas!! :)

still strange to see you as a drummer...not the biggest fan of the vocal style, but that's just my thing,
besides that it sounds pretty cool, really digging the first riff, reminds me of Exodus.

still strange to see you as a drummer...not the biggest fan of the vocal style, but that's just my thing,
besides that it sounds pretty cool, really digging the first riff, reminds me of Exodus.

Thank you very much, Stef! Johnny is just a Machine, he´s the perfect Entertainer on stage :D He´s full of passion and always gives the 110 %. Working in the studio with him isn´t that easy, but this band can only exist with him.

That´s actually not my style of acting, but.....PUSH :D ;)

Naaah just wanted to say, I´m working on our first single and I may need your advice and help soon, cause this SONG should necessarily be a kick ass production. I heard the rate my mix section isn´t the best place for getting feedback and advice anymore? That would be sad, cause I remember this was a place of pure gold!

Just wanted to bump this as I finally got my lazy ass around to listening, great stuff! (and awesome to hear Gunman's Poem again, still fucking love that main riff + the chorus :headbang: ) Just "liked," keep up the good work!

Just wanted to bump this as I finally got my lazy ass around to listening, great stuff! (and awesome to hear Gunman's Poem again, still fucking love that main riff + the chorus :headbang: ) Just "liked," keep up the good work!

Whoohooo really glad, you like it, Marcus!! :Smokin: Thanks for the support and your words! Yeah, "Gunman´s Poem" is a song we decided to play live (it works great), that´s why we added it to the Bandteaser.

Our first MMB single will be KILLER! I´m working like an obsessed bastard on the production/mix. This will be the most lavish record I ever worked on :)