I just saw this on T.V. and I fucking LOL'd.... so hard.

Reminds me of some stupid christian folder we got with the mail today.
Front is a picture of people in a garden, together with lions, tigers etc etc.
First page: " DON'T YOU, IN THE DEEPEST PLACE IN YOUR HEART, FEEL LIKE WE SHOULD ALL LIVE SO PEACEFULLY, WHILE LOVING AND CARING FOR EACHOTHER?"
Yeah right, a goat lying next to a tiger, a kid holding a lion, a woman sitting on one.
Your. Fucking. Mother.

Also, FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!:lol::lol:

Reminds me of some stupid christian folder we got with the mail today.
Front is a picture of people in a garden, together with lions, tigers etc etc.
First page: " DON'T YOU, IN THE DEEPEST PLACE IN YOUR HEART, FEEL LIKE WE SHOULD ALL LIVE SO PEACEFULLY, WHILE LOVING AND CARING FOR EACHOTHER?"
Yeah right, a goat lying next to a tiger, a kid holding a lion, a woman sitting on one.
Your. Fucking. Mother.

Also, FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!:lol::lol:

:lol: Yeah it's pretty fucked, but they're also forgetting an important part of the bible that has to come first before that peaceful shit:

52108134_faa5c64b74.jpg

Maybe you should, we all need to be saved, just look at will happen to us NON-Jehovah's Witnesses :ill::ill:

nonjw.jpg

Lulz the guy in the back looks like he's dancing and celebrating.

Yeah my brother just came up with the fact that we got jehova's in front of our door today (unfortunately I was gone, otherwise I would have called them blasphemers and I'd have ran after them with inferted crosses).

Will start translating now:loco:

:lol: Yeah it's pretty fucked, but they're also forgetting an important part of the bible that has to come first before that peaceful shit:

52108134_faa5c64b74.jpg
I love the metal-looking guy on the side, with the skull muscle-shirt.

METUHLZ IS TEH EVIELLLL!!!1!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

A NEW PEACEFUL WORLD
WILL IT EVER COME?
What's going on in you mind when you're looking at the front of this present? Don't you long fierly, from the deepest of your heart, for the peace, the happiness and prosperity you see printed? With no doubt. But is the belief that these states will ever rule on earth, not only based on fantasy or illusions?
Most people probably think it is. The current reality is war, crime, hunger, disease and elderness - only to name a few things.

For more information, or a free bibelstudy at home, you can write to the local office from the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society.
The Netherlands: Noordbargerstraat 77, EMMEN

Knarfi, wtf?!

A NEW PEACEFUL WORLD
WILL IT EVER COME?
What's going on in you mind when you're looking at the front of this present? Don't you long fierly, from the deepest of your heart, for the peace, the happiness and prosperity you see printed? With no doubt. But is the belief that these states will ever rule on earth, not only based on fantasy or illusions?
Most people probably think it is. The current reality is war, crime, hunger, disease and elderness - only to name a few things.

For more information, or a free bibelstudy at home, you can write to the local office from the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society.
The Netherlands: Noordbargerstraat 77, EMMEN

Knarfi, wtf?!
OH SHIT LOL :lol:

That folder already sounded familiar.. :p