I kind of liked your first album...

kleo706

Dec 21, 2001
We're having a party to celebrate my birthday this Saturday. There will be cake, pie, punch, and a round table discussion about the plight of the ring tailed lemur. Want to come?

everything else sounds nice except the weird conversation, erm..
so when i have my housewarming party, there will be: loads of naked people, booze, fooood (incl. meat) and no witty conversations. who wants to come?

elzka said:
everything else sounds nice except the weird conversation, erm..
so when i have my housewarming party, there will be: loads of naked people, booze, fooood (incl. meat) and no witty conversations. who wants to come?

This sounds ideal. no witty pressure. excellent. i can't stand witty pressure.

but the lemur conversation might be fascinating too.

great. im quite far up north tho, but i promise itll be worth it. and yes, you do have to be naked in the sauna. but i no longer say anything about being only friends, as you non-scandinavians are totally incapable of understanding it. so yes, you can wear a sock if necessary.phew.

Wow, they have a band blog, yet to succeed in finding MP3s there though. And I'm very worried about them coming from southeast Denmark, very uncool place, unless it's all the way down to the southern isles.

You's probably like www.windermere.dk elzka, a mellowed out Mew, sort of, they call their music spacerock, whatever that means.

Allan said:
unless it's all the way down to the southern isles.

which would make sense now that I think about it, haha. Cool, my family is from there.

very odd hangover today.

Initially Isles is sounding very much like newer Kashmir, which is very very ungood :cry:

Yeah, I saw they even mentioned you there. Mew is finishing an album these days, judging from that last journal entry I just read on their site, they're having an odd hangover too