I know In Flames must worship Korn musically....

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
But now they are stealing their album cover concepts as well.

This is one WRETCHED cover!!!
inflames-1.jpg

That is the worst In Flames cover I have ever seen. I am appalled. I've already been bitching about this album and it's another one that I won't be purchasing. It's a damn shame that this band has fallen so far. :Smug:

What a crying shame about this band.
I remember being completely blown away by them the first time I ever saw them live (On the Iced Earth / In Flames / Jag Panzer tour).

Talk about a shit load of energy.

I remember being completely blown away by them the first time I ever saw them live (On the Iced Earth / In Flames / Jag Panzer tour).

Talk about a shit load of energy.

Everytime I have a conversation about any of the 3 bands this show comes up. Only those of us that were there will know why. One of the best shows I've ever attended. :headbang:

That was a great night indeed.
That night, we got "heavy metal" Harry Conklin, before he got his corporate hair cut.... :lol:

I like before every song, it was like...."From the album Mechanized WarFaaaaaarrrrrrrreeeeeee"!

I don't remember if I posted this before but the best part of Jag Panzer's set was when they were finished and they turned around and started to unplug their amps and guitars themselves. I was like wtf? where's the roadies?

Everytime I have a conversation about any of the 3 bands this show comes up. Only those of us that were there will know why. One of the best shows I've ever attended. :headbang:

I saw the Seattle show and it was one I bring up a lot as well. I'm not really going to get into it, but it was a very memorable night for me.

Edit: Oh, and as far as IF, all hope is lost.

Indeed, I've had conversations about that show(IE, IF and JP) with many peeps. Though, I never was and never will be a fan of Panzer. :yuk:

Did anyone ever see In Flames at the Knights of Columbus in Arlington Heights, IL? That's another one that brings back memories. Moonspell was on that bill as well. I forget who else. Freaking amazing to see those bands in such a shitty little place.

Indeed, I've had conversations about that show(IE, IF and JP) with many peeps. Though, I never was and never will be a fan of Panzer. :yuk:

Did anyone ever see In Flames at the Knights of Columbus in Arlington Heights, IL? That's another one that brings back memories. Moonspell was on that bill as well. I forget who else. Freaking amazing to see those bands in such a shitty little place.

You don't like JP?

The Moonspell singer kept name dropping having toured w/ In Flames repeatedly when they played the Pearl (Necklace) Room with Katatonia.

I think In Flames also opened for Earth Crisis at House of Blues way back when, and then a couple years later, played with Nevermore and Shadows Fall at Riley's Rock House.