I know its been done to death, but this is what I believe...

Saucy_Jack

Shit faced
Jan 4, 2005
Terra Australis
I have absolutely nothing against Mr. Belladonna and Danny used to be my favourite member until he lost the plot and became a mentally unstable happy clapper. I think getting these guys back is fine and dandy on the proviso that they are lending their services for a special, one off anniversary tour. What would be a down right kick in the balls is if they took the old line up to Ozzfest. The new line up has done so well for themselves and in a fair world they would have cake walked right into Ozzfest after WCFYA. However I think they would be pissing and shitting all over the line of credibility if they took Joey to Ozzfest. I really think the kiddies at Ozzfest experiencing Anthrax for the first time would embrace them if John was fronting them. If its Joey, then the kids are probably gonna write them off as a bunch of old has-beens, cashing in on an 80s nostalgia trip. I, just as much as the next die hard Thrax fan, would love to see them rip the fuck through Ozzfest. But if its gonna be at the expense of the band's chances to finally crack the big time again and also alienate certain band members in the process, then I say fuck it.

if ozzfest or sharon would take the "new" line up, they know that Anthrax will surely ekicks everyoe ass old&new! with the "old" lineup they might be only interesting for "old" so there is no danger for ozzy who has old&new fans

Yeah, and btw ozzfest has really been pushing for the whole "original" line-up stuff. i have an ozzfest poster with all the bands and it say the original black sabbath, the original judas priest, stuff like that. sharon is trying to bring in the older generation of metalheads who want to see the original line-ups again.

I agree with all of you...
the Ozzfest reunion should NOT happen. I state it all the time.
And I have NOTHING against seeing Joey and John share the same stage, but...you know.