I know we all disagree alot....but....

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
I think we can ALL agree that this picture kicks SERIOUS ass!
maidenlive.jpg

hell yeah.....only if Elvenking and Turisas were opening though.

Maiden seems to go back and forth in terms of what type of opener they have.
Sometimes they go more nostalgiac (IE - QR/Halford, Dio/Motorhead), and sometimes younger bands (IE - Arch Enemy, Bullet, etc).

Didn't Gamma Ray do some shows with them a few years ago in Europe?

If this comes to Chicago, it's not like the opening band will have any influence on my decision of whether or not to go to the show.....

That is an awesome shot! I will be at the LA show, but I am flying not driving (sorry Jasonic). The anticipation is already driving me crazy. I have not been able to sleep for about a week now, ha ha. o_O

Funny that you post this today. I just got my Live After Death DVD, which I must say is a kick ass package. The picture still looks like it's a video, but the sound is incredible. There are moments, especially during Rime of the Ancient Mariner, in which it sounds like you're literrally IN Nicko's drum kit. It's also not letterboxed, so if you have a wide screen TV, you have to expand the picture, which mildly distorts it. Although this is something you get used to. I still haven't gotten through all of the extras. However, this is a sweet DVD release.

As for seeing this show- Wacken baby!! :kickass:

No biggie, I am not too big on band shirts myself.
Working in a corporate setting, I would rarely get the chance to wear them, except for shows.
(Which is why I can easily be spotted at EVERY show by my NOV DOOM logo shirt!)

lets see
Something Wicked This Way Comes Album shirt
Testament Disciples of the Watch
Dark Empire Humanity Dethroned
Persuader When Eden Burns
Warbringer War Without End Album shirt
Iron Maiden Maiden Japan
MOP album shirt
random metallica shirt
Alice Cooper in a strait jacket
Alice Cooper Psycho Dreams Tour 07
Ozzy/Zombie/In This Moment tour shirt