I know you've maybe heard the song before..

Cheesebone

Jan 30, 2011
..but check out the video this guy shot for us at our show on Saturday. His name is Sal Romello, and he's AWESOME, he did this all with one camera and edited it the next day.

We're located out of Chicago, for anyone that may be interested in using him, but I thought I'd try to give him a little exposure here to any other area-musicians who are interested in having something high-quality shot for them!!

Last edited by a moderator:
..but check out the video this guy shot for us at our show on Saturday. His name is Sal Romello, and he's AWESOME, he did this all with one camera and edited it the next day.

We're located out of Chicago, for anyone that may be interested in using him, but I thought I'd try to give him a little exposure here to any other area-musicians who are interested in having something high-quality shot for them!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv-E8FOsiJU

HOW? :yow:

I like your music and the video, cool stuff!

The scary thing is that he shot MAYBE 10 minutes of footage. It was just to show us that he knows what he's doing. One camera, manual focus, he just has a fucking knack for this kind of thing. By the time he shot it, and the time this video showed up online, it was less than 24 hours. Apparently he does very low budget films (like $100k) but he heard that we put on a decent stage show and offered to give us a freebie here for exposure and future business. Believe me, he's getting it from us, lol. I'm floored.

Thanks for the compliments on the music too, though! Glad you like it :) (we're on iTunes!)