I listened to 4 songs from Scourge Of The Light last night...

Scott B

Jan 4, 2002
Visit site
I stopped by the mixing sessions last night to be honored with the privilege of hearing four tracks from Scourge Of The Light :yow: :yow: :yow: :OMG:

I know it's been a while since there was a new JP album, but some things are definitely worth waiting for. Suffice it to say that Jag Panzer are back with a vengeance!

Mark & Chris, thanks for taking time out of the busy schedule to indulge one old and one new fan!

Chris, my son sends a :worship: your way! He was blown away by your playing, and it inspired him to get up an hour early this morning to get some extra practice time in! Wait a minute, I was blown away too, so here you go :worship:

Mark, see you in February, and I hope to see JP invading the U.S. on tour soon!

I stopped by the mixing sessions last night to be honored with the privilege of hearing four tracks from Scourge Of The Light :yow: :yow: :yow: :OMG:

I know it's been a while since there was a new JP album, but some things are definitely worth waiting for. Suffice it to say that Jag Panzer are back with a vengeance!

Mark & Chris, thanks for taking time out of the busy schedule to indulge one old and one new fan!

Chris, my son sends a :worship: your way! He was blown away by your playing, and it inspired him to get up an hour early this morning to get some extra practice time in! Wait a minute, I was blown away too, so here you go :worship:

It was great to meet you guys! And thanks for visiting us at the studio; I'm really glad you liked the tunes! Tell your son thanks; that's awesome he's practicing so diligently, but I hope he doesn't get too good and make me look bad! Stay in touch when you can, and I look forward to talking to you again!

SAME HERE!!!:kickass::kickass::kickass: