i LOCBVE aMO AMARTH

Oct 12, 2003
The Great White North
i LOVEW AMON AMARTH AND THEY r the collpesr and sorrt if you cant unfderstand me im drunkj newAY AMON AMARTH IDS COLL RTHE Y RARE MY FAVOURITE BANDS INT THE WHIOOL.E WORLD I Cnt wait rttil t hey come to onrtARIO VCA NADA BECUSE I WOULS PAY A GBILLION DOLLARS TO SDEE THEM LIVE

Kóri Warhorse said:
i LOVEW AMON AMARTH AND THEY r the collpesr and sorrt if you cant unfderstand me im drunkj newAY AMON AMARTH IDS COLL RTHE Y RARE MY FAVOURITE BANDS INT THE WHIOOL.E WORLD I Cnt wait rttil t hey come to onrtARIO VCA NADA BECUSE I WOULS PAY A GBILLION DOLLARS TO SDEE THEM LIVE
man you were one drunk fucker you and dane were pretty smashed.. what was that crap you were drinking again?

Belgar said:
yeah, I think he over did his drunken posts. Even when I am drunk off my ass, I (sure Patric can relate) can still type some coherant words or correct most of them. It looks far from being believable.
Heheh what you talken about dawg, my fingers work like Salami when I'm drunk...asdhslkaajdhakndsljakhdda shit like that, chatting with people that think I'm getting a blowjob which is usually the excuse I use...