I Love Beer

Angus Burton

New Metal Member
Sep 28, 2010
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a fan of METAL and I love beer. I live in NYC and just went to my first Pentagram concert about 3 months ago. WOW.

I look forward to sharing new bands, concerts and finding out about new bands and concerts.

I hope I fit in here.

Beers Up!

:kickass:

check out lecherous gaze and danava if you haven't heard of them and lucky pentagram is probably one of my favorite band and beer is rad even though I'm 17 I don't give a fuck haha... but ya check them out human instinct is cool you might like us (black kastle) haha but any way velevet meriln is my friends band they rip to...

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a fan of METAL and I love beer. I live in NYC and just went to my first Pentagram concert about 3 months ago. WOW.

I look forward to sharing new bands, concerts and finding out about new bands and concerts.

I hope I fit in here.

Beers Up!

I hope I fit in here.

Beers Up!

this is Fyggy by the way I'm from Cali cheers
:kickass:[/QUOT

I hope I fit in here.

Beers Up!

idk if you got this or not but if not here you go

I hope I fit in here.

Beers Up!

check out lecherous gaze and danava if you haven't heard of them and lucky pentagram is probably one of my favorite band and beer is rad even though I'm 17 I don't give a fuck haha... but ya check them out human instinct is cool you might like us (black kastle) haha but any way velevet meriln is my friends band they rip to...