I made a silly, filthy electronic song. (Arnold Scwarzenegger content)

Didn't know where to put this, I hope it's ok if I put it in this section of the forum :)

Playing guitar feels quite boring at the moment and I'm trying to find new ways to have fun with music. Here's a very serious song I made:

Soundcloud! http://soundcloud.com/behindert/behindert-get-down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7aUs5Par2U&feature=endscreen&NR=1

I actually really like the Arnohld song :lol: I feel like that would be the theme for an awkward nerd stalking a scenegirl.

WOW!!! What you used for main bass? Is that guitar sample? Really love how it rumble. Maybe we should collab, check N3Z-3 in soundcloud ;)

Haha, glad you like it ppl :D I used Massive for most of the sounds!
By the way, the song is downloadable now!

nezvers: Bass is just Massive and Ohmicide :) And a shit load of distortion plugins hehe. I checked your stuff out dude, really awesome! A collab would be fun as hell :D

how did you make all those weird sounds? Did it take a lot of automation? How did you go about doing it?

Playing guitar feels quite boring at the moment and I'm trying to find new ways to have fun with music. Here's a very serious song I made:

from beginning i didn't listen to you as a gtrist in the first place.
that is style :)
and seriousness is always important too!

Ericlingus: I used Massive and FM8 from Native Instruments. You can make som REALLY nasty shit with those synths. It's a bit tricky learning how to use them, but once you do you're gonna fall in love haha. If you think metal requires lots of automation at times, you need to try this. Automating a metal song is nothing like doing stuff like this, it sure is a challenge and I've learned alot! You almost need Aspergers or something like that to be able to do it haha.

26: Haha, great :D

colonel_claypoo: Hmm yes, some more memorable samples would have fit in nicely hehe :)

Thanks! :D

Well, I'd say it's a combination of watching/reading tutorials and then trying it out yourself. Lots of trial and error for sure! Often you stumble upon a cool sound when you're actually making a mistake haha :)

Dude, there's a lot of tracks on there that I *cannot* download. A lot of GREAT stuff.

Any chance of allowing downloads on the rest of your tracks? I've already picked up everything I can, and I love all of it.

Thanks so much dude, much appreciated. BTW, what happened to "Palt"? That track rocked some serious balls!