... I marvel at the bounty on which i hath found

TwilightRobe

Nonjuror
Jul 30, 2004
The Coldness Of Night
100freepics.net
Greetings!

I recently got my hands on "Tears..." and was somewhat totally amazed and excited. I come from an Opethian style music background (in otherwords, i like opeth, lol), and heard about you. I began to scout around and listened. Your music intrigued me greatly, especially your subject matter and your whole ways of thinking and expressing. It truely is great music and i would like to thank you for the wonderful experience so far, and i look forward to hearing from forest stream in the future..

I also hope and even know that "you'll hear from FS something new soon" but with a slightly different order of words in this sentence.
:evil laugh:

/offtopic

What is Russia like? Such a massive massive country... lol. Is it a lot of wilderness? And where are you in Russia, since it goes from Finland to japan, "Russia" is not really relevant lol.

What is Russia like... My friend is just back from Russia and he made a lot of pictures, so I'll combine them with mine and try to make a tiny exhibition about what it is like... And most of us are near Moscow. I am the only one who sit in Holland... Just dying to get back to Russia asap... Cheers