I miss eric, josh, and jake.

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
Why aren't you guys posting?

weep.jpg

dude don;t worry about it too much! it's the worrying that'll make it worse. just think about how the acupuncture made you feel, and look forward to your future treatments, with the optimism that they'll do their job.

oui?

maybe you should reinvent the emo genre with your touching, personal songs of physical anguish. Fuck singing about broken hearts, sing about broken bones!

I was off work today. My last day of work in Chicago was Friday, and we went out for drinks and stuff that night- never seen those co-workers get so smashed before. Ended up at some crowded lame bar called Howl at the Moon where they stamp your hand with the word HOWL and this band plays Guns N Roses songs and the crowd yells the lyrics. It was annoying and I left soon after arriving- but this was after we spent like 5 hours at a pub.

Tomorrow (Tues) is the first day of work at my new St Louis job. Don't know yet how liberal they are with their web browsing; it's a pretty big company, so I may not get to do much posting during the day. We'll see.

But I could probably at least come in at night and mess things up and leave them in disarray, like Santa Claus and shit.

dr-santa-claus.gif