I Need A Game For Winter

judas69

god is in the radio
Dec 29, 2005
Unless you want to chance death by the side of the road in a snowbank, you'd be wise to stay inside this winter with a good video game instead. But what?

1 suggestion per person ..something that will keep your/my interest for the entire winter, or at least come close.

Try the Guild Wars game(s). You'll either love it or hate it, but either way its a great competetive game, as well as a long lasting (mmo)rpg! :kickass:

check the wiki for it or something

gears of war(action/survival horror-esque
elderscrolls-oblivion(rpg/action/adventure-long,immersive game.
marvel:ultimate alliance-action/rpg
dead riseing(action/sur. horror
res.evil 4(act./adventure/sur. horror
lotr:battle 4 middle-earth(strategic/act.:headbang:

elderscrolls:eek:blivion(rpg/action/adventure
marvel:ultimate allianceaction/rpg
sorry for 6 suggestions...all great games!

Unless you want to chance death by the side of the road in a snowbank, you'd be wise to stay inside this winter with a good video game instead. But what?

1 suggestion per person ..something that will keep your/my interest for the entire winter, or at least come close.

Have you tried interactive fiction? Like Bureaucracy, Planetfall, Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy etc? Really fun and works the brain - it isn't mindless like most games are. Only problem is it isn't going to last all winter, but there are heaps of interesting games there. You can get all the good ones here http://www.the-underdogs.info/genre.php?id=5

I don't know what console(s) you have or whether you're a PC gamer, so I'll just make one suggestion per console. Hell, I don't even know what genre to aim for.

Xbox 360 - The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
PS2 - Final Fantasy XII
GameCube - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
PC - Neverwinter Nights 2

I like RPGs. Can you tell?

Need for Speed Carbon. I'm an absolute sucker for racing games, and this series rocks. The racing is a bit tougher this go around, but the fun and bad plot are still there :p

elderscrolls-oblivion(rpg/action/adventure-long,immersive game.
marvel:ultimate alliance-action/rpg

Newbie-PostTwice.jpg

Yeah, I gave in and got NightFall, even though I wasn't so thrilled about it.

Anyway, from everyone I spoke to it's apparently better than Factions, which is all that matters. I'm a level 8 dervish now and so far, I like it.

I can say,

Fallout [not 2]
its finishes with a tragedy. If you love these things u must try it.