I need a room for PP 8

Anyone got any idea?

Motel 6 you usually could get rooms almost right up until PP weekend. I checked soon after the date was announced and they said their was no rooms available. That can change as people do make multiple reservations at different hotels and people who were planning on going, end up cancelling because they can't make it. I think Motel 6 was pretty popular this year because all of the other rates are skyrocketing and a room there is about half the price as a number of other hotels in the area.

My intent here was not to piss off someone I considered a pal... and I did so if the powers that be see this ~ please delete the thread if at all possible...

I publicly admit ~ I'm an ass & a Malaka... sorry!!

Thanks

My intent here was not to piss off someone I considered a pal... and I did so if the powers that be see this ~ please delete the thread if at all possible...

I publicly admit ~ I'm an ass & a Malaka... sorry!!

Thanks

Dont be silly. It takes more than that to piss me off!! I just wanted you to choose a better choice of words thats all. :)

Trust me I can understand the let down and frustration so its not like Im thinking one sided here. Its ok to "vent" as you put it.

No need to delete the thread, I would like to see you get help finding a pad for PP8. I dont disapprove the thread whatsoever!

You're not an ass, but definately a malaka! :lol: ;)