I need a ticket for Atlanta bc TicketBASTARD screwed me over... again

autumn_hollows

Devour and Destroy
Oct 4, 2006
Obviosuly, I need a ticket for Atlanta tomorrow.

I had ordered a ticket but ticketBASTARD blows donkeys for quarters. They never sent it but claimed they did.

Any help would be oh so awesome! I can make you muffins, um, i dunno, anything except sex (unless you look like Trent Reznor then we can talk) Haha.

Tell me here: autumn_hollows@bellsouth.net

come now. im sure someone in the ATL or MLKJr. Blvd. is willing to help. for a price....

Söy said:
come now. im sure someone in the ATL or MLKJr. Blvd. is willing to help. for a price....

Well, it depends on the price asked now does it not? Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd can kiss my ass. I do not want to get shot.

I cannot begin to express how much I hate/have always hated ticketbastard.

Led Opeth said:
how did ticketmaster screw you over? just out of curiosity

I ordered my ticket the day they went on sale and have not seen them yet. I called like three times and they were like, "they will be there within two weeks" and I was like wtf? the concerts is in 5 days.

I am so mad. I hate Ticketbastard.

sucks, but if you saved your receipt and call them, they give you like some number or somthing that you bring to the venue and the venue hooks you up with tickets...its happend to me and thats what i did.

Led Opeth said:
sucks, but if you saved your receipt and call them, they give you like some number or somthing that you bring to the venue and the venue hooks you up with tickets...its happend to me and thats what i did.

This also happened at Nine Inch Nails (my favorite band) and they did not do that. I had to sell my soul for a ticket. When I called Tuesday they said they could not send me another or anything and that I would need MY ticket to get in unless I bought another. The only tickets they have at will call are already printed and crap.

Thanks though.

Scourge of Malice said:
Man that sucks. I never buy from Ticketmaster anymore. I'll just go to the venue and buy a ticket if I have to go through Ticketmaster.

But they always sell out :(

FRUGiHOYi said:
Then there is a chance! Well maybe not, I don't have Atlanta tickets; I am going to the Orlando show. Good luck.

There is always a chance for everything!

Thanks! I think I worked my way into one!

Woo!

Scourge of Malice said:
Well that depends on the show I guess... but you can always get up early and wait in line. Buy some extras and sell em on ebay once it sells out... my roommate does that.

I think that is pretty crappy. eBay scalpers piss me off.

I got a ticket though.

ticketmaster is the ultimate in suck. A friend of mine bought a ticket to the atl show, and when he got there, they had no record of him purchasing one.