I need Help with S/PDIF on a Delta 1010LT .

ApolloSpeed

Oct 31, 2005
Texas
www.myspace.com
Ok, I'm currently running on my delta 1010LT on a drumset with 8 inputs recorded simutaneously.

But I need a couple more inputs for my hihats and ride cymbal.....and I noticed that my card has a S/PDIF i/o that should give me 2 more mic inputs.

How do i set this up the cheapest way?

And will the S/PDIF latency be right with the rest of the inputs ?

thanks,
Drew

ApolloSpeed said:
Ok, I'm currently running on my delta 1010LT on a drumset with 8 inputs recorded simutaneously.

But I need a couple more inputs for my hihats and ride cymbal.....and I noticed that my card has a S/PDIF i/o that should give me 2 more mic inputs.

How do i set this up the cheapest way?

And will the S/PDIF latency be right with the rest of the inputs ?

thanks,
Drew

You can do a few diffrent ways....get a pre with spdif i/o....or get a dedicated a/d coverter....

ApolloSpeed said:
can I find something for under 200 ?

cause I could get just another 1010LT for 200

Actually yeah......m-audio sells three diffrent models(CO2, CO3, Flying Cow)....they might not be the best thing in the world but they will produce solid results....

as a matter of fact if you need more inputs and are happy with the 1010lt why not just get another....or by the 1010 from the other poster....they will work in tandum with your 1010lt giving you 16 channels of I/O with the possibility of 2 more via spdif...

I'll let the delta 66 go for $125 usd.
The Delta 1010 rackmount I can let go for $300 usd.
(the only issue is 2 of the +4/-10 buttons on the back were snapped off during shipping to me. They still function, you just need to use a pen to operate them.
Sonically, the unit is perfect.)
Buyer pays shipping, if you're interested, PM me.

-0z-