I need just one Evile riff tabbed...

can anyone figure this out for me, i was talkign to my dad about it for ages, and we just cant come to a conclusion, it seems that everytime it occurs we argue, along with the rest of the family, anyone can tell me the answer id appreciate it.

ItsAJokeSon.jpg

can anyone help with this?

Then you may well be imagining things and should check yourself into an asylum.
... ignorant moron.
At 0.32 in the song there's a second guitar which plays almost the same thing as the first guitar does throughout the intro, but in an interval or something.
The first guitar is tabbed, the second isn't.

... ignorant moron.
At 0.32 in the song there's a second guitar which plays almost the same thing as the first guitar does throughout the intro, but in an interval or something.
The first guitar is tabbed, the second isn't.

Right, so you mean the secondary guitar in the clean section/intro, nothing to do with riffs. So if you'd have said that in the first place there wouldn't have been a problem, instead of causig confusion by asking for a tab for a riff that doesn't exist in that part of the song. Seems like your sarcasm detector is broken too boy.

Make sense and name things coherantly next time before you start calling people 'ignorant morons' mmmkay?:Smug:

Its called an arpeggio. Dont know what the tab is though. Im crap at figuring out secondary guitars that double.

I'm crap at figuring out Ol's solos

And so are the people who tabbed his shit and put it on UG, they suck so bad they didn't put the tabs for his solos on UG!!!

Right, so you mean the secondary guitar in the clean section/intro, nothing to do with riffs. So if you'd have said that in the first place there wouldn't have been a problem, instead of causig confusion by asking for a tab for a riff that doesn't exist in that part of the song. Seems like your sarcasm detector is broken too boy.

Make sense and name things coherantly next time before you start calling people 'ignorant morons' mmmkay?:Smug:
Secondary guitar plays something else than the first guitar so it is indeed a riff played over another riff. If you would've listened to the song you would've EXACTLY know what I meant.

Code:
-----0---------0------
-----------------0----
------------10--------
---9---9/10-----------
----------------------
-0--------------------

A riff is a repeated musical phrase!