I need your help with an opinion about my magazine, please!

Twilightheart

Aug 10, 2003
Near Munich/ Germany
www.sheol-magazine.com
Hi folks!
I please need your opinion about www.sheol-magazine.com (would be great if you very honestly post critisism, suggestions for improvements etc.)... because I´m running the magazine alone and I´m thinking about which categories to change/ delete/ open. Most of all I´m interested in the following points:

- Should I stop the reviews section? (As I didn`t find anyone helping me with reviews, so I anyway could add only 2 reviews each weeks, not much more...) Do you anyway read reviews? Or rather not?
- What are the categories you need mostly in a webzine? Especially > should I add a “news” section?
- Should the Metal Quiz be more difficult to solve?
- Which categories are unnecessary to your opinion (= what are you not interested in)?
- Should I add a forum instead of a guestbook? (Or additional to the guestbook?)
- Would you like the images (in the photos and festivalphotos- section) to open in a NEW FRAME? Or is it better to see them in the middle of the same frame?
- Is the first page of the magazine too full (= overloaded)?
- Are some working links not underlined (in my PC all links automatically are underlined, but a friend told me, she doesn't see all working links being underlined).

- Or whatever comes in your mind to this mag, just let me know, because I really wanna make it more enjoyable for a wider range of Metal fans.

Thank you very much for your help in advance!

www.sheol-magazine.com