I need your help

Solid Ball of Rock without question.
Solid Ball is a brilliant album which got Saxon back on track. Forever Free was it's average follow up made when the band were knackered from touring Soilid Ball.
Both good albums, but Solid Ball is soooo much better.

Well, if I had to choose, I say Solid Ball of rock, because I cannot find a weak point on that album. When i search for one Crash drive i do like the least of those songs on that album. But its a classic one!

Forever Free, is acceptable to me. The only song I really do hate is Iron Wheels, because of that terrible (OOOh,OOOH,OOH,OOh,Oh OhOh, Oh,OH OH Oh HO etc, I hate that!)

The song forever free is brilliant, biker-song, when I look in the mirror of my motorcycle, I always see the magic in her eyes, the girl that sits behind me, smiling at me!
Hole in the sky -good
Just wanna make love to you (good cover, but the band Foghat, did that better, my opinion)
Get down and Dirty- fantastic
Iron wheels- shit song, but I like the text, I hate thar OOOH,OOh,etc see above, but the sadness of Biff's dad who passed away is good expressed in that song, but sorry, it's not a song that contains my love for saxon songs, honest meaning
One step away-good
Can't stop rocking- brilliant, but the live version on the eagle part 2 is disappointing, it is if something is missing, it doesn't sound like a whole, and that must be the case with a saxon song, but of course Doug had to warm up, het just joined the band, so I forgive!
night hunter- ok
grind- to commercial, but I like the text
Cloud nine- first I thought of drugs during that song, but maybe it has something to do with orientation in a plane, when it is in battle. I like the Graham Oliver guitar tunes that come through this song no and then.

I think Forever Free is the better album. The production is far better than Solid Ball Of Rock, and i think that Forever Free is a heavyer album. I like both albums, but "Solid" sound's much weaker. I love track's like Forever free, One Step Away, Nighthunter, Can't Stop Rockin' . . .e.t.c. Having said that, the track Altar Of The God's on "solid" is a fantastic riff rocking song!!!
So personally I would recommend buying BOTH album's.