I need your prayers and support!

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Like most of you, I think of the folks on the Progpower USA forum as a second family. Well, I need your help. I ask you please to pray for my cousin David "Scotty" Lunsford. I have attached the description from his Facebook support page. I feel that the more people that pray the better. Thank you.

-Sean Quigley

This is a place to show your support for our friend David "Scotty" Lunsford.
Scotty was critically injured in a car accident on Sunday, March 1st around 8:30pm. His vehicle lost traction and slid across snow covered Bryn Mawr Ave. at Osceola Ave. and hit a tree directly at the drivers side door. He was pinned inside his vehicle, removed by fire and rushed to Lutheran General Hospital where he remains.
I created this group for everyone to show their support. This is where anyone can come to read updates on his condition, post notes of support to him and his family, post pictures and tell some stories. Ultimately, I want Scotty to look at this page and see how much he means to everyone.
So, join this group and write a few words, invite his friends to join, say a couple prayers and "Support Scotty".

And you can view the Facebook page and join it if you have a Facebook account here:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=69745752736

You have my thoughts. My wife and I were in a nasty head on collision last April and sympathize.

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it. I've never prayed so much in my life. Scotty still is making progress albeit slow. I'm at the hospital just about every day so hopefully tomorrow will bring even more good news. Thanks again and please keep him in your prayers.

-Sean Q.

Just a quick update. Scottys is still progressing. I had no idea that the recovery could be so long. We are hoping that this week he will be fully awake. This coming Sunday will be a month since the accident.