I noticed something in the Deliverance tour poster

Anti-Everything

tell me the fuck
Oct 10, 2003
Chicago
Visit site
In the corner, there's the album cover. The globe, bed, then the wall with the clock and the mirror with the face. The poster looks like its a picture from the other side of the bed, with the woman in front of the window, but also there's that same mirror with a reverse image of the face. A ghost maybe, since its image is identically reflected to both sides of the room? If I was standing there, you'd see the back of my head in one of the mirrors.

Unfortunately I cant, I bought the poster on eBay and the auction is over 30 days old so the page is gone. I tried to find a picture searching in google, and I couldn't find any

here it is

e8_1.JPG

Anti-Everything said:
In the corner, there's the album cover. The globe, bed, then the wall with the clock and the mirror with the face. The poster looks like its a picture from the other side of the bed, with the woman in front of the window, but also there's that same mirror with a reverse image of the face. A ghost maybe, since its image is identically reflected to both sides of the room? If I was standing there, you'd see the back of my head in one of the mirrors.
I don't think so.