i really have to pee and no one is avaiable to watch the fornt desk whilst i do it

this thread is like...deja voodoo, kinda.

I'm sitting in my cube and I've gotta pee, but this hot chick Monica is coming by to drop off a cd to be burned, and I can't leave yet.

plus my bottle of refrigerated Aberfoyle water is sitting in front of me, beads of condensation slowly rolling down the outside, creating tiny pools of water glistening in the artificial light.

oh mighty subliminal pee signals, get behind me, satan!

now, greg, you know what i felt like on that Ill-Fated Drive In Connecticut.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

also i was thinking yesterday, they have nicotine patches (nicoderm) and nicotine gum (nicorette) to help people to stop smoking. And if you drink a lot of water when you are quitting you pee a lot... your body is expelling the nicotine in your body. Well that means your pee is nicotine rich. So maybe your nictoine-rich pee could then help people (esp. those who like golden showers) to quit smoking by getting peed on, i.e.: Nicopee.

hmmm...who knows what the healing properties of cloudy room temperature urine could be. perhaps it could even cure the deep wounds of hate and allow former enemies to become as one...
woohoo.jpg