I seriously need some urgent help

lanky noob

Jan 13, 2012
The shire, UK
Okay so basically I have a job interview tomorrow at KFC (ahurrhurr)
Thing is my birth certificate is in the post to student finance right now
My provisional driving licence went missing ages ago

the guy said My out of date passport would be okay, but that's disappeared now too......

So i've amassed everything I can find, bank statements, my student ID, jobseekers allowance forms etc etc..... will that be good enough? or am I generally fucked

I can't claim to have any knowledge of the KFC recruitment process, but I would guess (hope) that your student ID together with a bank statement should be good enough, although make it clear that you can bring in something more formal asap.

I can't claim to have any knowledge of the KFC recruitment process, but I would guess (hope) that your student ID together with a bank statement should be good enough, although make it clear that you can bring in something more formal asap.

That's what I planned to do, I should hopefully have my birth certificate back tomorrow, i'm just thinking photo id, because it'll presumably take up to a week for a new driving licence to come through, never mind the £20 that I don't have spare

That's what I planned to do, I should hopefully have my birth certificate back tomorrow, i'm just thinking photo id, because it'll presumably take up to a week for a new driving licence to come through, never mind the £20 that I don't have spare

Jesus christ, don't count on student finance to do ANYTHING right or do something when they said they would. My Birth certificate went missing for nearly a year thanks to them. Thank fuck I don't have to deal with them anymore... (good luck at the interview btw)

Yeah, you guys seriously sent away the originals?
I would never do that with any kind of important papers ever. :lol:

You can get you can get "original" copies you know?
What they mean by "the original" is that it can't be a photocopy.

In which case I blame my mum
In other news the interview went reasonably well, and in two weeks i've gotta call up to arrange a recruitment day, if everything goes well then, i'll be hired on the spot.

Bastards didn't even ask to see my ID