I spent a shitload of money on Saturday!

Here is some of what I bought!

My new badges (you can't really see them but it's Motley Crue, HIM, AC/DC, Megdeth, Def Leppard, Judas Priest and Metallica)
6.jpg

Metallica and Motley Crue dvds (yes that is a totally naked woman on there!) and an AC/DC patch
1.jpg

The Bon Jovi video that the guy in the shop gave me for free after I bought those 2 dvds above!! :D :D
7.jpg

I got Rock In Rio for £7!!! I'd never bought it before cos it was always about £20 and I finally got it!! Also Poison - Open Up & Say Ahh, QOTSA - Songs For The Deaf and Def Leppard - High & Dry and Pyromania
2.jpg

Cool Guns N' Roses shirt
3.jpg

Slash cartoon notepad and Simpsons series 7 dvd boxset
4.jpg

Here is where the money's at!! It'll be worth it tho!!! :headbang:
Guitar.jpg

RouxBodine said:
I went out on Saturday with the intent to spend a bunch of money, but failed miserably as usual. On the plus side, I am really good at talking myself out of buying things!

I'm the opposite, I'm good at going "oh fuck it, I'll just buy it!" - especially with cd's. The most I ever bought in one shop was 12. :loco:

Btw, why do you always end your posts with a few spaces and then a dot?

doh!! :cool: :headbang: my very first electric was a les paul copy called arbor. it was a dark purple - i installed my own seymour invaders in it and it rocked! i sold it cuz it didn't have a whammy bar but i miss it :cry:

Jenna,

Good choice with The Simpsons. :headbang:

On the first day of lecture for my early East Asia course, I played to my students clips from the episode where Homer refuses to go to church. That's the one where Homer comments on Apu's god by saying, "No offense Apu, but when they were handing out religions you must have been out taking a whiz." :D

I also have a shirt of Jeff Albertson (better known as "Comic Book Guy") with him saying, "Worst T-Shirt Ever." :headbang:

MiniMurray said:
doh!! :cool: :headbang: my very first electric was a les paul copy called arbor. it was a dark purple - i installed my own seymour invaders in it and it rocked! i sold it cuz it didn't have a whammy bar but i miss it :cry:

That's my only gripe with this one, still my good old Ibanez has a whammy bar so at least one guitar has it.

darthrya - The Simpsons is probably my only obsession that doesn't involve music. I love that show so much!! :D

Metallicat180 said:
darthrya - The Simpsons is probably my only obsession that doesn't involve music. I love that show so much!! :D
I've got three obsessions: Maiden, beer, and The Simpsons. It's really nice when I can combine two of them, such as my two Duff Beer hats. :D

Now, if only Maiden would appear on The Simpsons...