i talked to greg today

My friend's dad might be going to the Tampa show. Had he not been involved with some play (he was one of the main characters), he was going to see Isis with us last year.

they actually called because they need to send CD's to me. i guess they are already running low on the old album (but from what i gathered, they didn't start with a whole lot). but other good news, if you are seeing them AFTER the Des Moines show, they are also sending me a box of Toby's solo album. so... there's that.

nice! very cool that they'll have his solo record to sell. more gas money. wish i was going to see them, i'd buy it too.
actually jake, i'll check the date they're in des moines, but- would you be willing to work w/ me if i ship you money for them to take and just ask if you'll throw the cds in my next IW pkg? i'll include extra $ for shipping, especially since you guys no doubt take a huge hit on that for the site anyway.
let me know what you think.

brown_james_getontheg_101b.jpg

i think they are meeting up with CD's down the road... but i could call greg and ask (or prep could... i don't have gerg's number with me at work). but e-mail me your want list, and simon, you can paypal the money to jake@IW

eric, do you just want the two new CD's? i don't think that it's $15 for each... but i guess i don't know.