I think I'm going to go take a nap in the bathroom

Taking naps on the toilet is weird because like even if you don't have to poop, you should pull your pants down anyway because when you're asleep there you don;t really have all your mental faculties, and your whole life the sensation of a toilet ring against your butt is associated with shitting, so what I'm saying is yuo should pull down your pants if you're going to nap on the toilet because you might take a crap in your sleep.

no one the crapping while sleeping, but the nap on the toilet is a pretty much a bi-weekly occurence for me, at least.

and yes, I always pull my pants down.

that sucks.

another thing I forgot to mention is that I also tuck my penis in, so it's pointing into the toilet, as it is more likely that you will pee yourself (ie all over the floor) while asleep then pooping.

Because usually you need to exert some force when pooping where as pee just flies right out.

the complexities of israeli-egyptian relations are really hard to get into, but suffice to say that they represent an amazing turnaround from mortal enemies to members of the longest-holding peace in the middle east. this, in effect, is blazing proof of the benevolence of american interventionism. curiously, the issue of the sinai remains...