i think somehow i'm now going to see dillenger escape plan tonight?

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
i have a feeling i'm being abducted.
anyway, i will see a lot of people i havent seen in forever.

today also, i am going to the library in search of: slaughterhouse 5, tropic of cancer, and catch 22. rereads are sometimes the best reads on really cold days.

i also need to go to kmart. one of you people should come with me and help me carry my stuff :(

I have a great hardback collection of five vonnegut books in one volume. I could read them all over and over and over again.

I couldn't finish catch 22 - it just didn't do anything for me at all.

see, you may be abducted by hardcore-ites, in the loosest sense, but you obviously aren't by your ps2. the library wins a battle.

hey, you might see a dogpile tonight!

dogpile.thumb.jpg
stagedive.jpg

azal, here is the information tom gave us:
3 NIGHTS WITH THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN

JANUARY 23, 24, 25
@
TRIBECA
16 WARREN ST
NEW YORK, NY

January 23rd
The DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN
w./
City of Caterpillar

VAZ (ex- HAMMERHEAD)

January 24th\
w./
The Cassettes
(members of Frodus/Black Sea)

Merciana

January 25th
w./
Dalek

Corn Mo

Anodyne

GET THERE EARLY OR BUY TICKETS ONLINE AT WWW.TRIBECAROCKCLUB.COM ..TRIBECA IS A SMALL, INTIMATE CLUB..and this will most likely SELL OUT!!!

anyway, i guess i am excited to go at least to see some people for once in my bloody weekender life.
i also COULD NOT find slaughterhouse 5 OR tropic of cancer (not a big fan of it but i figured i would reread it) so instead i got short stories by virginia woolf and 'the fall' by camus, like i need to read that for the 489432439th time. meh.

i dont think it'll sell out... i mean, why not buy the tickets online right now? it's so far downtown at least it's convenient.

i hate the east village with a passion.

cool, I'm totally buying 2 tix now and then forcing a friend to go later, so I can use the, "come on, I alread got tix man!" line...
Because the, "hey lets go to a show" line never works.