i-Tunes sucks dogs balls!

aliasp

Old School since '86
Oct 26, 2003
FUCK I HATE THIS PIECE OF SHITE PROGRAM!!! I-Pods are great but I-Tunes is completely fucked, such a quirky unuseable piece of shite software! :yuk:

COMPLETELY FUCKED UP MY MUSIC FOLDERS on my computer - now having to sort out my 5000 song archive into something more useable once again!

FUCK YOU STEVE JOBS! FUCK YOU APPLE!

There - much better. Got that off my chest! o_O

:yow: :yow:

Dude, If you can return your I Pod I would and pick up one of the Creative MP3 players....I use a Creative Zen Micro w/ Musicmatch and have NEVER had a problem with any part of it....I sold my I Pod to my best friend (Who has no problem w/ I Tunes at all, So it must've been me) But anyway just a thought.

:yow: :yow:

aliasp said:
FUCK I HATE THIS PIECE OF SHITE PROGRAM!!! I-Pods are great but I-Tunes is completely fucked, such a quirky unuseable piece of shite software! :yuk:

COMPLETELY FUCKED UP MY MUSIC FOLDERS on my computer - now having to sort out my 5000 song archive into something more useable once again!

FUCK YOU STEVE JOBS! FUCK YOU APPLE!

There - much better. Got that off my chest! o_O

Superior machines ... maybe... NOT!

Ah the thing is I do know how to use I-Tunes and I know how to use a Mac as well (since 1991) ... problem is I find it cumbersome ...and ...just ...well FUCT

anyway enuff nerd talk ... seriously I was really pissed off with I-Tunes. Look it is a good program but I was just so pissed what it did to my collection but thats what I get for jumping straight in!

Girl at work just got an ipod shuffle ...its cute ... just like her :)