I Urge You to Go to This Show in Marietta Tonight!

Gunstar9

Skeletor Goes to Mars
Jan 30, 2005
105 North Park Square
Marietta, Georgia 30060
POWERGLOVE, Look What I Did, Psychostick
8PM
18+
Probably $10

I went and saw this tour last night in Columbus and Powerglove BLEW ME AWAY! I didn't really pay attention to the other bands because after Powerglove played I met and hung out with those guys for a while. They're definitely a cool bunch that know their metal.

Powerglove - So Sexy Robotnik

Hoyt and Glenn - if you can take the time to make this show tonight it'd definitely be worth your time to check out Powerglove. I see these guys playing a Pathfinder show on their next tour and possibly even a future PPUSA.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5qcQY16bxrg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5qcQY16bxrg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

may25.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 90% sure I'm going to this.....but not tonight

Next week I'll be in the Tampa, FL area and my cousin (who doesn't like metal, but loves video games) loves this band. I was showing her some stuff and she wasn't into it but when I showed her Powerglove, she really liked it. After I got back I found out about this tour. I hope we can both go. Should be an awesome show :kickass:

Did you happen to catch the setlist? I hope they play So Sexy Robotnic :)

I'm trying to remember what all they played.

Tetris
Birth of a God
Mario Minor
Power Wisdom Courage
So Sexy Robotnik
Vanquish the Horrible Night
Blasting the Hornet
Metal Kombat for the Mortal Man
Storm Eagle (encore)

I don't remember the exact order of the songs but it was amazing!

I'm trying to remember what all they played.

Tetris
Birth of a God
Mario Minor
Power Wisdom Courage
So Sexy Robotnik
Vanquish the Horrible Night
Blasting the Hornet
Metal Kombat for the Mortal Man
Storm Eagle (encore)

I don't remember the exact order of the songs but it was amazing!

DAMN DAMN DAMN

I was supposed to go see them tomorrow with my cousin in Florida but I have to miss them :(:(:(

My cousin's great grandfather died (he's like 90) so we're not going to florida

Did they say they were gonna tour again soon or anything?

I can't believe I'm gonna miss them :erk:

Based on that video they sound pretty badass. Too bad I just now saw this post. I went to see Iron Priest Friday night at Smiths, where they were supposed to do Maiden and Priest covers, but in reality they did Priest and Megadeth covers. I heard the band after them did one Iron Maiden song.

I would have much rather heard Powerglove. Oh well, maybe some other time.

EDIT: I had the dates mixed up. I was at the Maryland Deathfest on the 25th so would have missed it anyway.

Thanks for the heads up on the band.