I wanna be France Prime Minister

well I know that it is banned in me country, at least the Black, Death stuff. We have only recently been seein Iron Maiden, and heavy metal stuff..

Falconspirit said:
well I know that it is banned in me country, at least the Black, Death stuff. We have only recently been seein Iron Maiden, and heavy metal stuff..

It sucks big times. Do you manage to get more extreme stuff, black-market like ? And if you're caught, what will they do to you ? Is it liable to a fine or prison ??? :erk:

cedarbreed said:
We already have someone called Hitler on this board ! :lol:

An altar boy...
chaplin-sm.jpg

It sucks big times. Do you manage to get more extreme stuff, black-market like ? And if you're caught, what will they do to you ? Is it liable to a fine or prison ??? :erk:
nahh, they'll say that you are a Devil Worshipper, but I don't suppose there is a law against such stuff, but the devil worshippin has been really *in* these couple of years, and even those who listen to Iron Maiden, or regular metal have been arrested but later released, stupid stuff...now they are more down to earth..but still they stop lebanese band's concerts and stuff, bleh.
and about gettin stuff, i manage to get them when a relative goes abroad or stuff, and some stores get cd's but hide them and sell them to friends or good discreet customers and stuff...:)

Falconspirit said:

i wish it was the same here.