I want more.

ChromeLife

askew
Oct 24, 2001
Atlanta, GA
I just got Relapse Records Japanese Assault compilation... for ppl who dont know what the Assault series is, its basicly a bunch of grind bands from different countries.. and if you like grind you should get them all... this one owns though... in a major way. I really hope that Relapse signes a couple of these guys, cause they fuckin tear up.

Senseless Apocolypse, Realized, Muga, and Swarrrm ... Senseless rules.. and if they dont get a deal with relapse then something is totally wrong in the world. Muga and Swarrrm are both really cool, Realized is good, but the vocals were a bit too low for my taste in grind.

okay, i would like to hear this.

i'm suprised you like SA! i don't understand why they are as prolific as they are, because i've thought they were always sort of mediocre and not really progressing much.

maybe they got better, or i'm just a shithead.

check out WORLD if you like SA though.

i've never heard SWARRRM and would love to. how would you describe 'em?

Swarrrm seem to actually be able to play their instraments..haha.. the songs are a bit longer (2-3 min.) but it is still grind.. just not as crazy as SA... I ripped the cd and if you want I can throw it to you over AIM. I also have Swedish Assault if you havent heard that yet. Gadget, Sayyadina, Assel, Birdflesh, Disfear and Genocide SS are on that one... just let me know.