I want my HBB (to have Andy & James specials)

Radd

Self Portrait
Jul 19, 2005
NJ
www.soundclick.com
This is almost a word for word post I just put on James's forum but applys to Andy as well & it's something that I've been thinking about recently.

What would be really sweet is if Headbanger's Ball hung out with Andy at his studio & filmed a few hours of him working plus interviewing then edited it up for the entire 2 hour show. :kickass:
I miss that in HBB. They don't go out on location anymore. :mad: They used to do stuff like that all the time.
Should we start e-mailing HBB Andy? :heh:

Too dangerous. Andy shoots trespassers on sight. Espiecally if they look like they might be the lead singer of Hatebreed.

637814197_l.jpg

Get of me lawn youngin'!

That'd be cool if they did on location stuff, but it'd be even cooler if they'd start playing metal.

I've been diggin' it lately. Hardly any Emo anymore.

I don't know... In Flames, Unearth, Cannibal Corpse, Napalm Death, Children Of Bodom, Behometh, Trivium, Exodus, Devil Driver, Shadows Fall, Arch Enemy, Cradle of Filth, Lamb Of God, Megadeth, Obituary, Chimaira, Soulfly,
Opeth, As I Lay Dying, KSE, Strapping Young Lad, High On Fire, Nile, The Black Dahlia Murder...all have been on pretty much regular rotation for a while...seems like real metal to me.

I'm sure Flamey Flasta is a cool guy and all but I'd rather have Triumph the Insult Comic Dog do the show to remove the banality of the Jasta.

As for what's played on the banger... most of the bands are tops. Depends on the week. I have to tivo that shit up but I'ma watch live tonite.

That Himsa video kicks ass.. the one in the hospital. Love that cats voice.

Radd said:
I've been diggin' it lately. Hardly any Emo anymore.

I don't know... In Flames, Unearth, Cannibal Corpse, Napalm Death, Children Of Bodom, Behometh, Trivium, Exodus, Devil Driver, Shadows Fall, Arch Enemy, Cradle of Filth, Lamb Of God, Megadeth, Obituary, Chimaira, Soulfly,
Opeth, As I Lay Dying, KSE, Strapping Young Lad, High On Fire, Nile, The Black Dahlia Murder...all have been on pretty much regular rotation for a while...seems like real metal to me.

o_O
I record it every week and most of those bands (not all of which I'd consider to be metal) aren't in "regular rotation", as you put it. Sure a couple of them do get repeat airtime, but most of those vids get played two or three times before being relegated to the vault. Not even 30 minutes ago I FF>> thru the whole show 'cause it was all a bunch of b.s. and mediocre shit - as usual.

When's the last time you saw "Final Product"? I have it taped.