i wanted to have a state of the union address party tonight

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
but i remembered my new environmentally friendly kitchen table is being delivered and i have to wrestle it together.

hopefully it'll outdo the beautiful 'axis of evil' one that alienated, oh.. i don't know... the entire rest of the world..

let's not lose focus here; i believe the 'axis of evil' event could succeed if configured as one of those froofy murder-mystery parties.

where each guest represented a terror-spewing country, and the culprit, of course, would be revealed to be a secret guest sporting a giant bald eagle costume, bedecked with a single glob of glycerine tear, shimmer down the cheek.

no need for thank yous, the first bit of advice is free.

- the idea professor

RATHBONE.JPG

HEY MY AMIGOS!!! I AM TELLEENG JOU, THEESE WILL SURELY BEE A MOST INFORMATIVE SPEECH BY JOUR EL PRESIDENTE!! MY BURRO EES ESPECIALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO A LUCEED AND CLEARLY ARTICULATED ADDRESS. OH AMIGOS, WHAT A NIGHT EET WILL BE!!!

I'm not gonna be home, which pisses me off, but oh well. I'll watch the video online on Wednesday.

here are my predictions (some already stated):

* At some point, you will be able to see Dick Cheney in the background smirking

* Bush will say something incredibly stupid that will be mistaken for 'leadership'

* Bush will say something reasonably intelligent that will be written off as stupid

* Bush will mention "Israel"

* Shot of Laura Bush with her face frozen so that her lips are almost invisible

* Speech will end with JumboTron descending from ceiling, showing F-18s angling down into Baghdad; Bush's final line is "Watch this drive."

Originally posted by the_preppy
hopefully it'll outdo the beautiful 'axis of evil' one that alienated, oh.. i don't know... the entire rest of the world..

Now I don't know about you but I read this as meaning your old kitchen table, far from being environmentally friendly, had some sort of an "Axis of Evil" theme or aura about it that would alienate anyone you would invite over to a politically themed party. And France. And Germany. Etc.