i was in a movie today

Apr 18, 2008
loved the looks of people faces as i walked down the really busy city streets dragging a burned corpse by a dog leash. this went on for about 5 hours!!! thought i was for sure getting arrested even with permits, awesome fun. i got to play a psychotic junkie.. we wrap up shooting in December... most fun i had in ages .

this horror film will be released sometime in early 2009 i will post a trailer when its sent to me......

By the "psychotic junkie dragging a burned corpse by a dog leash" I would go for indie :)

Let us know if there's a trailer or something to see when it's out!

this horror film will be released sometime in early 2009 i will post a trailer when its sent to me......

Sorry dude, had to do that :p

And damn, I saw the title and I thought you meant you were at like a movie theater and then I saw the bit about dragging a corpse and I was like ok what the fuck is going on here. Then I realized you meant you were starring in a movie lol.

Sorry dude, had to do that :p

And damn, I saw the title and I thought you meant you were at like a movie theater and then I saw the bit about dragging a corpse and I was like ok what the fuck is going on here. Then I realized you meant you were starring in a movie lol.

i would type out the story ,but im trying to get ahold of the filmmaker to send me a brief description of the film other then the 250 page script i have.....

plot revolves around a homeless man being doused with gas,burned, and dumped in the woods, my character with multiple personalities is looking for something to complete his life.............................

first one ive been in not my movie
i hate video games

band i manage check them out on myspace

www.myspace.com/elnovaprospect i also did the recording that are up

Good sounding recording, I'll give you that, but ugghhh, like we really need another band of flat-brimmed, guaged-eared kids playing "this breed" of death metal (I don't quite know how to describe it, I didn't hear any breakdowns so "deathcore" doesn't quite seem to be appropriate, but they've got that Black Dahlia style to 'em - oh well...)

It kinda makes me upset I have some, (and wear) gym shorts and flat brimmed hats occasionally....

DUUUUDDDEEE, seriously?!? :erk: I mean, I wear gym shorts all the time too just because they're so fucking comfy for lazy days (and for *gasp* going to the gym, of all things! :lol: ), but flat-brimmed hats, honestly, what a quintessential hardcore staple - and furthermore, how did hardcore kids come to adopt that style from thug gangsta-wear, anyway? I guess cuz of the similarity between the two genres with their base-instinct street-tough mentality...siiiiggggghhhh

Europeans, see what we have to deal with here? This, sadly, is the predominate form of metal here, and it makes me shed a silent tear :cry:

Well, I bend the brims on these types of hats, I work out a lot and I have a hard time fitting into regular pants so gym shorts accommodate that.
I admit, being from Boston... there's a bit of a hardcore influence in all of us. I hate to admit it and I wish it weren't so, but it's there. I've decided to embrace it a little. :/Don't worry though, I listen to power metal on the regs so I don't fear losing too much of my metal street cred.

Good sounding recording, I'll give you that, but ugghhh, like we really need another band of flat-brimmed, guaged-eared kids playing "this breed" of death metal (I don't quite know how to describe it, I didn't hear any breakdowns so "deathcore" doesn't quite seem to be appropriate, but they've got that Black Dahlia style to 'em - oh well...)

there gangsta the flat brims are not a hardcore thing around here more of a rap thing.... were in the middle of gangsta nation around here 25 shootings in the past month. this town launched wu-tangs first album there no metal secene around here what so ever just some kids that love music...

they got that melodic death sound on lock but theres like 10 other bands that span off that one band ranging from rap to hardcore.....

btw me and the bass and guitar player from the band started a tech/hardcore project.. we recorded the first song last night its the craziest shit ive ever done so technical i dont think i can play it right again.....and i only did keys.. the guitars are nasty as shit as soon as i get it mixed im gonna put it up ...