I was told..

the cool thing here is that all the threads are off-topic...ah, people are cool as well...no doubt

My old roommate used to work at a Hot Topic. One time I was Christmas shopping in the mall it was in and ran into her. Then these two guys came in and started talking and cussing every other word. They were in a local death metal band which shall remain nameless (not that they would actually be able to read this post and know it was them). They both had those house arrest ankle monitor things on, and couldn't leave the mall because they worked there, and my friend said they periodically stopped in at Hot Topic. Periodically meaning all the time. They found out I did a metal radio show, went to their car and got me some cds which I never played on the air. My friend and I topped off our conversation with them by making fun of them to their faces- they liked to cuss, so we joined in fecetiously.

Them: "So I fuckin' said 'Fuck that, man, let's get the fuck outta here!'"
Us: "Fuck- really?"
Them: "Fuck yeah, dude!"
Us: "Holy-- fuck!"
Them: "Fuck yeah!"

Originally posted by FuSoYa
dude please tell me it was fleshgrind
LOL no, it wasn't. Jim from Avernus plays for them now- but did you ever see an older picture of them? Their old drummer looked like Ron Jeremy! I loved it!

No, this band didn't do much of anything. Their name rhymed with Lody Lag. Only both words started with the letter 'B'.

WOOPS!

WHOA! That cat's out of the boady bag!!

488666.jpg

Enchilada Sauce

Enchilada Sauce

1. Heat a large saucepan and saute the following ingredients:
* Two Tablespoons virgin olive oil
* Large onion, chopped
2. Add a quart of water.
3. Sprinkle in a quarter-cup of flour.
4. Jazz it up by adding:
* Two tablespoons of chili powder
* Two teaspoons cumin
* One teaspoon garlic powder
5. Finally add a teaspoon of salt, if desired.

Whisk as sauce thickens; then simmer for 20 minutes.

Send Mike Boady e-mail for further recipes. Mike Boady