I was wondering

Clearly insane :loco: (TM joke)
Hmmmm, well maybe I could hear it in Andy's vox but defo not Urban's... I also hear some Bruce Dickinson in Andy's vox, and why not?! He is after all one of his major musical heroes :D

Pabla said:
Clearly insane :loco: (TM joke)
Hmmmm, well maybe I could hear it in Andy's vox but defo not Urban's... I also hear some Bruce Dickinson in Andy's vox, and why not?! He is after all one of his major musical heroes :D

:) .... I myself also hear a certain Ripper Owens sound in his voice :D

JonnyD said:
I bet you do!!!!! :loco:

Hahahaha! You are evil JD :heh:

But seriously, Andy's vox has a ton of range, he can pull off anything he wants effortlessly... without sounding "strained" or "false" if you get my drift.

LUDMER said:
I hear many voices, BD and RO are just a few......

My dear Ludmer, I would say I agree with you but then I would fall prey to JD's comments :tickled: You left yourself wide open there though :p

Pabla said:
Hahahaha! You are evil JD :heh:

But seriously, Andy's vox has a ton of range, he can pull off anything he wants effortlessly... without sounding "strained" or "false" if you get my drift.

I try :heh: ... He has very Powerful Mid-range for a base and he is very Versital ... Kinda fits in with what I have been wanting to hear lately Power Metal with out the Sugary shit!

LUDMER said:
The loudest voice in my head is the one that goes, " Get Symohorce at ProgPower VI".
That would be pretty cool!... I wouldnt Mind Seeing Morgana Lefay,Vintersorg,Circle II Circle, Hammerfall ... they make me sick but I wouldnt mind seeing them! ... ummm wtf was I talkin about ...sorry ADD kid here

Edit:
One other ..... Blaze!!!!

JonnyD said:
I try :heh: ... He has very Powerful Mid-range for a base and he is very Versital ... Kinda fits in with what I have been wanting to hear lately Power Metal with out the Sugary shit!

I agree 100%, I don't need any "sugar coating" in my metal... if I want that I'll listen to Barney :ill:

But you know, this brings me to another point... a lot of the power metal is so cheesy that when you categorize any band as PM people are weary of the term and hence tend to sorta "shy away" from any band labeled as such. I have been guilty of that myself many times!

Now, these people that are hearing voices are starting to worry me... :erk: :lol:

Pabla said:
I agree 100%, I don't need any "sugar coating" in my metal... if I want that I'll listen to Barney :ill:
hahahaha yes ma'am! :D

Pabla said:
But you know, this brings me to another point... a lot of the power metal is so cheesy that when you categorize any band as PM people are weary of the term and hence tend to sorta "shy away" from any band labeled as such. I have been guilty of that myself many times!

Now, these people that are hearing voices are starting to worry me... :erk: :lol:
You really get that with anykind of Music/Metal if ya say Power Metal ppl think of the 5,000,000 Helloween clone bands Prog 5 million Dream Theater clones ... tho you would think that after a prog band is copied that sound is nolonger prog at all .... Black Metal .. most ppl think of CoF shit like that so its like that for everything ... ummm shit I lost my train of thought ... Basiclly I'm agreeing with you :wave:

:lol: Yeah, what you say is true as well. Bottom line is I hate labeling! As it limits other people's perceptions etc...

So who else does Andy sound similar to? :loco:

Pabla said:
:lol: Yeah, what you say is true as well. Bottom line is I hate labeling! As it limits other people's perceptions etc...

So who else does Andy sound similar to? :loco:

I dont like Labeling But it sometimes helps ... Not always ofcourse ... hmmm who else does Andy sound similar too ... hmmmmm well when Brainstorm took the stage I imedeatly thought he sounded like Urban ... but other than the fellas we listed already he sounds Just like Himself :loco: ... the guy has a great Voice and his onstage presence is excellent ... I have never seen anybody look so grateful to be up on stage ... ummm shit ok thats it my train of thought has left the station!

JonnyD said:
Am I the only one that thinks Andy sounds abit like a meaner Zakk Stevens? Him and Urban Breed both remind me of Zakk .... is it just me?:ill: am I insane?!? o_O ... :loco:

Nope, I hear it too.