I watched Shallow Hal, and had a Gwyneth Paltrow revelation!

Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
and that revelation is...................

SHE's HOT!

I always thought that she was a bit of a stunner, I love her hair especially (no, I'm not gay).

But there was one scene in Shallow Hal where she was wearing a little purple lingerie number, and holy smokes batman, twas great!
She had this Purple G-String on and then bent over and her ass and legs are freakin tops! I watched it about 7 times (Shit, did I say that out loud!)

Anyhoo.................. anyone seen this movie, and inparticular this scene?
They should make an oscar category for best use of a G-Banger in a film. She'd win pants down :lol:

In conlusion:
Gywnetth = Sexy mumma!

The chick in the chauffer's hat driving the car who picks up the girls from their house at the start of The Ultimate Ozzy video with that long long brown hair is S E X Y ! ! !

I think the chick who was in american Beauty, the cheerleader slut who seduced the dad... she's quite a fox also. She was also in American Pie and quite hot in that too.

Christina Appelgate back in the early '90s was the hottest teen slut ever on the screen :D

I made a New Year's resolution about Gwyneth Paltrow this year, but I won't repeat it in mixed company ;).

I like her, but I much prefer the girls from Charmed and of course Hi-5.

Honourable mentions to Soleil Moon Frye now she's all grown up (watch Sabrina the Teenage Witch for proof) and Holly Brisley, the new Looney Tunes host on Channel 9.

One magic word describes them all, and that word is PHHWWWOOOAAAARRR!

W

Originally posted by Wrathchild
I made a New Year's resolution about Gwyneth Paltrow this year, but I won't repeat it in mixed company ;).

You are going to shag her until her nose bleeds! Mwahahahahahahahaha

Yours sincerely, omnipotent Spawny :D

Originally posted by The Trooper
I think the chick who was in american Beauty, the cheerleader slut who seduced the dad... she's quite a fox also.

:eek: No way.. too fucking Goldfish looking.

:mad: