I went to a Kreator concert without even knowing it!!

WNxScythe

May 16, 2004
I'm American but I live in Casablanca, Morocco... anyways I went to this metal fest thing they have every year, it's always been just local groups, it's enjoyable but nothing compared to a "real" concert... anyways this year, after the first band comes up I notice these slightly older looking guys around 30-40ish or so that don't look Moroccan come up on stage. Then suddenly: "THE KREATOR HAS ARISEN!" I was flipping out man it was sweet. What a great surprise. They played for like 2 hours nonstop too. Totally unexpected too, it's definitely the first time a big international metal group came here! KREATOR ROCK!

Metal is disallowed in every country in the world except USA (communist Russia, my pals Africa, terrorist Asia, and liberal pinko commie Europe), the land of the Free and Brave

^I trust the above was in sarcasm.

Nah I don't feel uncomfortable, everynow and then someone gives me the finger or something and says something about Bush but I don't really care...

The Moroccan government actually arrested this one metal band for being "satanists" last year (they got out eventually when the news media got onto it), Kreator prolly came to protest that. They were arrested for "shaking the faith of muslims" lol ;)

It's not "illegal" though.

WNxScythe said:
^I trust the above was in sarcasm.

Nah I don't feel uncomfortable, everynow and then someone gives me the finger or something and says something about Bush but I don't really care...

The Moroccan government actually arrested this one metal band for being "satanists" last year (they got out eventually when the news media got onto it), Kreator prolly came to protest that. They were arrested for "shaking the faith of muslims" lol ;)

It's not "illegal" though.
Yeah, I think I heard about that before. The scary thing is, that Morocco is actually one of the most liberal Muslim countries. Pakistan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, etc. probably would execute someone for possessing metal CDs.

Life Sucks said:
Pakistan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, etc. probably would execute someone for possessing metal CDs.

:err:

Yeah, esp. considering Pakistan and Afghanistan have their own metal bands. And let's not forget Turkey and Jordan, who've hosted metal shows. It's not like the Islamic countries are THAT fucking ignorant, all of them.

anonymousnick2001 said:
:err:

Yeah, esp. considering Pakistan and Afghanistan have their own metal bands. And let's not forget Turkey and Jordan, who've hosted metal shows. It's not like the Islamic countries are THAT fucking ignorant, all of them.

He's right Life ;)

Erik said:
Metal is disallowed in every country in the world except USA (communist Russia, my pals Africa, terrorist Asia, and liberal pinko commie Europe), the land of the Free and Brave
:lol:

So, are the Swede chicks really as hot as everyone says?

Jean-Pierre said:
:lol:

See for yourself:
kyckling.jpg

I believe it was Saudi-Arabia that was the stupid islamic country where the oldest age for girls to get married is 12 and the youngest age (holy fucking shit>>>>) is 8.

Lets destroy some cultures.

Its always Sweden this and Sweden that. No one ever mentions Finland, except some metal people, since we have a killer metal output. In Roswell (no, i dont watch that crappy show, thank you) some idiots went to SWEDEN to see the "northern lights" or what ever you call those ion-rays or whatever (i dont know if there is a better term in english). WHO THE HELL WOULD DO THAT? IN FINLAND THOSE THINGS ARE LIKE 10 TIMES MORE VISIBLE.

EternalEnemy said:
some idiots went to SWEDEN to see the "northern lights" or what ever you call those ion-rays or whatever (i dont know if there is a better term in english). WHO THE HELL WOULD DO THAT?
Those who know that in Northern Sweden they're probably just as visible as anywhere in Finland?

Except that there are no people who know that. There are only people who think they know that, and then there are people who know that in Finland you see them way better.

EternalEnemy said:
Its always Sweden this and Sweden that. No one ever mentions Finland, except some metal people, since we have a killer metal output. In Roswell (no, i dont watch that crappy show, thank you) some idiots went to SWEDEN to see the "northern lights" or what ever you call those ion-rays or whatever (i dont know if there is a better term in english). WHO THE HELL WOULD DO THAT? IN FINLAND THOSE THINGS ARE LIKE 10 TIMES MORE VISIBLE.

Northern Lights or "Aurora Borealis" is the common English term.