I went to see Kreator and Celtic Frost last night...

I don't know if I could have survived this... Both of these bands rocked when I saw them.

Don't Kreator pretty much always play the EXACT same setlist with a couple of new tracks thrown in? Boring imo.

Set times could have been longer - Celtic Frost and Kreator only got an hour each, and Legion of the Damned and Watain got a paltry twenty minutes each. Although personally, if Legion of the Damned hadn't been there and Watain got half an hour or forty minutes instead, that night would have ruled even more immensely than it did.

As for Kreator's setlist, dunno - first time I've seen 'em. :)

Who cares, I've seen Kreator once, Saw my favourite songs... I don't ever have to see them again.

as much i love Kreator ... the one time I had a chance to see them, with Destruction a few years ago, I left after Destruction.

they did not impress me live from that Live Kreation dvd.

'Fraid not dude, just the ones I can definitely remember them playing... and I'd drunk quite a bit by that point. :) I can definitely recall them playing:

Procreation of the Wicked
Circle of the Tyrants
Dethroned Emperor
Ain Elohim
Into the Crypts of Rays
Ground
Necromentical Screams

There may have been one or two more, but I'm not certain - the new ones are long, and they interrupted Ground half-way for Martin to recite what sounded like the Lord's Prayer in German. :lol:

so lots off Morbid Tales, lots of Monotheist, and pretty much ignored the rest, eh?

Good set list though.

Monotheist is on sale at Dark Symphonies for $8. That is a steal for possibly the greatest album of '06.

They played the usurper when I saw them so it is very likely it is still in the set list. I would love to see them again, but the drive to the closest date for the next u.s. tour is a pretty long one and non of my lame friends would want to go with me. On top of that they are only playing a 45 minute set as guests to Type O Negative who I have no interest in seeing.