I went to Utopia again....

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Firstly the bastards moved and didnt put a sign to where the new shop is. GRRRRRRRRR.

Anyways, I felt oddly uneasy in the store, it wasnt as "homely" as the last one, even though Angel of Death was playing when I came in. Ill have to get used to it I suppose.
*Big pout like an idiot*

Heres what I got (I know I didnt get much this time!)

Ozzy - Down to earth (please be good, please be good, please be good....)

Slayer - Hell awaits (I love slayer. If I couldnt listen to slayer id just explode.)

Nickelback - Silver side up (got it because someone from the iced earth board recommended it)

Annihilator - Never never land (I love this band, i wouldnt explode if I couldnt listen to them, but I might expand a bit....)

Saxon - Rock Champions (Supposed to be a good band, ill find out when I listen to it!)

Enter VI - Dreams (Cant even remember why this was on my list, but it was so I got it. This is the second time thats happened to me, note to self: REMEMBER what you put on your list and why. But then again, the purpose of having a list is so I dont have to remember....)

So there you go.

Hell Awaits is my least favourite Slayer album, the vocals are nothing short of terrible haha.

But it does boast one of the greatest intros ever (title song) and also a great song in At Dawn They Sleep.

I notice a distinct lack of Sinergy in your recent purchases list there, miladdo. If this is the amount of trust you place in the opinions of your electorate, perhaps I *will* vote for Natasha after all. This is the first time I can recall that my political opinions have been swayed by sex appeal alone :lol: .

W

Nice haul, Spawny! Tell me what Saxon's one is like - I've heard some of their early stuff, and liked it, but never enough to buy an album :)

Originally posted by Wrathchild
I notice a distinct lack of Sinergy in your recent purchases list there, miladdo. If this is the amount of trust you place in the opinions of your electorate, perhaps I *will* vote for Natasha after all. This is the first time I can recall that my political opinions have been swayed by sex appeal alone :lol: .

W

You know what this means dont you????????

You people are a bunch of fickle mush heads! :D

Originally posted by spawn
Firstly the bastards moved and didnt put a sign to where the new shop is. GRRRRRRRRR.

Anyways, I felt oddly uneasy in the store, it wasnt as "homely" as the last one, even though Angel of Death was playing when I came in. Ill have to get used to it I suppose.
*Big pout like an idiot*
remember....)

Utopia has moved? Why have I not been updated on this development? :)

Where exactly did they move to Spawny, are they still on George Street??

Originally posted by 9mm

Utopia has moved? Why have I not been updated on this development? :)

Where exactly did they move to Spawny, are they still on George Street??

9mm: Yep, just across the road and up a bit from where they were, they are underneath the cinemas now!

HELLO??? Simpsons fans???? Anyone??? Fickle mush heads?? Can I get an answer to the quote my friends?? Someone TESTIFY! :D

Yep, its WAY bigger than the old place!

Re: the simpsons quote. Kemmy, where are you when I need you???????? :D