I wonder how many folks remember...

There was a site long before that at anthraxsite.com. (Someone owned anthrax.com for purposes unrelated to the band.) The site was a total shithole and eventually came down. Ignition Records had a site too. It sucked balls, which was a sign of things to come with that label. I remember talking to the guy from Ignition on the phone and giving him all sorts of ideas and about the only thing they did was link to my fan site. yippie!

The true first Anthrax site was at the old fanbase.com and I guess it was okay for a while than was abandoned before anything really good came out of it. The best part was the old school message board called the Rage Area. The site was put up by the management. I think it was Hard To Handle because later Concrete Management had some sort of info site.

Oh yeah, I just remembered Elektra Records had a site with a decent bio and about two pictures.

Thankfully we have that crazy-ass Brent to do anthrax.com. His S.O.D. site was absolutely hilarious. I am glad I saved it all before he had to take it down. (Thanks Billy) I'm not sure why I stayed away from all this for over a year, but oh well, I am back. I really miss all of this. I am about to start trading bootlegs again. Woo! Nothing beats listening to 17 different live versions of the same songs.

I'd like to thank Ty, Alex and Ron for always being there. You guys are my Anthrax brethren. Remember when we used to post on the message board at iMusic.com just because we needed SOMEWHERE to post? Those were the days.
:cry:

This makes me want to do a history of anthrax.com now :lol: