I would like some guitar/bass DI tracks

Scherprechter

Oct 13, 2007
Hey guys. Since I learned about impulses and those speaker simulator things, I've been really interested in all that digital mumbo jumbo. I got me some free things like the Wagner and Boogex, but I haven't been able to play with them much! The problem is that I don't have anything that could get me a nice dry signal into my computer.

Now, of course I'm planning to get something that does the trick, but first I'd really like to see how much I can actually do with those things... I am just an amateur after all. After some searching I found two recordings on the FTP, namely the AGGRESSION guitar tracks (many thanks to whoever uploaded that, I forgot your name), but I long for more! I don't care what genre of music it is, as long as it's usable. So if anybody has anything to share, I would really appreciate that!

(Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't find much using the search function... maybe I used the wrong terms?)

Look at my folder on the FTP. The one titled "Sansamp" is the closest to a raw DI that I put up there. It is the DI signal after a little bit of eq and drive from the BDDI pedal. I never uploaded the pure DI track as there was no need.

Chain: ESP LTD B-500 > BDDI > MBox2 > Reaper 2.0

If you come up with any cool tones, post them here in the original thread.

Sweet, thanks! I'll be busy this weekend, but if I happen to get something that sounds nice I'll be sure to give you a heads up. :)