I would like to thank Enchant for writing The Ultimate Gift.

Evan_R

May 15, 2001
I have had a lot going on in my life lately, some great things, some horrible things. The other day I was trying to figure out what to listen to, and The Ultimate Gift kept calling me. I put it on and then I understood why I needed to hear it so badly, the lyrics were summing up everything that I've been going through. Since then I've listened to this song at least once a day, and I am not sick of it, it means a lot to me. Thank you Enchant.

Although not this exact cirumstance, I understand exactly how you feel.

It is such relief, and sometimes healing, when you come upon people who can provide physical interpretation to something you can only experience emotionally or spiritually. And then, that interpretation allows you to calm or excite those emotions.

Music is potent medicine.

Frank

That's the great thing about Enchant's music, Evan. Their music always seems to hit close to home... it's like a healing process... they always have that song that fits perfectly with what I'm feeling at the moment... and helps me to see things more clearly.

"The Ultimate Gift" is an extraordinary song.

You guys get it :)

What a great post, and response's to it. This is really cool.

It is so nice to read this, so many can relate to it? and so many are still looking for it.

Doug wrote that song for his amazing wife Robin. Who is definatly his Ultimate Gift. It came from the center of his heart and soul. Pretty amazing isn,t it.

But so many of us can relate for so many other reasons as well.

Evan, I am right there with you my friend, life is insane isn,t it at times.

This one is special and gets me through much as well. Especially right now.

Thanks for writing it brother, can,t wait to play it live someday.

Ed