I would really like your opinion...

Do they have the same riff for the opening 53 seconds as well? :Spin:

I'll give it a listen tomorrow and say sth more constructive. You should add that dude compared you to Sentenced, that'd get at least one dude around here to check it out.

Much better that that last effort, music actually sounds really good. Have to agree about the vocals though, hate to be unnice, but at the point where they bothered me the least, I was laughing at them, sorry. 95 % of growling does that to me, so no need to be offended

Thanx for your opinions, thanks for your honesty. our music and the way our vocalist sounds are not everybodys cup of tea, and we are very aware of that. nevertheless we like what we do, and try to do exactly that the best we can. but hey, thats what one should do eh?

Sounds like good old-school death metal, scandinavian brand. Reminded me of bands like Entombed and Dismember, and even Anata during the fastest parts. Very good stuff though I usually prefer deeper growls when I listen to death metal.

hmm.. I expected some crappish stuff, but I thought it was pretty good actually. I ain't a fan of such genre but to my ears this doesn't lose much in comparison to similar acts. if I happened to be around denmark on convenient time, I'd come to your gig :headbang: