Ian!

Hello there all my Area 54 brothers and sisters of true metal!!!

I haven't been on here since April at least because my computer decided to wipe it's hard-drive, so I lost everything! I got a new one, but I guess I never posted on here since then, even though I've looked at the forum a few times since then! My cookies all got wiped too, cuz when I just tried to post I had to register all over again... bummer!

Anyway, I thought I'd drop by to see how you lot are, what you think of the KIIT support tour and to see who's going to Bloodstock this year! I'm definitely going to the KIIT tour for maybe a few dates and I'm trying to get a large group of my mates to got to the Wolves gig, as they'd love it! I've been saying that Area 54 and Kill II This should tour together for years, and now its finally happened!!! Proper bo' I tell thee!!!

I'll be posting more on here and I'll be speaking to some of you on msn messenger when I get back from Bloodstock and have let my neck recover!!!

Thanks for the concern as to my whereabouts and 54 forever!

\m/ Ian \m/

Hahaha - thanks very much guys and girls!!! I'm really looking forward to this tour with Kill II This too, so hopefully I'll see some of you there at the Wolves gig (it looks like this will be the only one I'll be able to make due to work, bollocks)!

It was well cool to see you again at Bloodstock Tony man! It was quite funny cuz my mates were taking th piss that I knew so many people around etc and then they said "I bet you know that dude in the Man U shirt too!" when you were off to the bogs, which is when I looked up and saw you and called out! To be fair, on our site I was one of the most reserved at drinking... a mate who was there downed a whole bottle of JD by 12 noon on the Friday and we had to spend the rest of the day trying to sober him up so that he could get into the gig! Apparently he didn't really fall over a log and knacker himself, he was attacked by a "winged-tiger"!!! LOL, what an arse! Steel in the morning is the way forward though... especiall at a festival! Havfe you heard that next year they're hoping to do a three day outside event and are trying to get Judas Priest to headline!!! How bo' would that be!!!???

Hope you had a great time too mate? Hope to speak to all of you and see you all soon too!!!

Hails!

\m/ Ian Edwards \m/