Ibanez RGA321F

Nitrobattery

Jun 28, 2009
Not much really needs to be said. It's a killer guitar. 5 piece maple/walnut neck, mahogany body, flamed maple top. Currently loaded with dual EMG 85's. It has some bumps and polishing swirls, but nothing through the finish. Comes with the original hardshell case. $1,000 shipped in the continental USA. I can provide eBay feedback upon request.

IMG_1468-1.jpg

Haha, on ebay you mean Kev? Yeah, I suppose I do have an identifiable writing style :D (and it actually ended up selling to a fellow in Sweden), and I sold it mainly cuz a) I wanted to try an EMG 81TW + 89 in the bridge, and was sick of having to castrate the resale value of the pickups by routing them to fit in the Ibanez direct-mount cavities, and b) I had a hunch I could get a super-sexy replacement that would still be of great quality for significantly less than what I'd make selling it, and sure enough I was right! (Got me an LTD H-1001 in mint condition w/ case for $560 shipped, pics coming soon :cool: ) And Juan, good luck with the sale dude! (and the Roadster as well :cry: :D)