Iced Earth 5.15.04

so, you're telling me, they played the whole Something Wicked trilogy AND the whole Gettysburg trilogy? damn, this sounds better and better! I can't wait to see them on thursday!!!!

They Kicked ass. They played for over two hours. I was speechless afterward, while the interview never materialized, I did however get the chance to catch Jon & Tim at about 1:30 AM for some off the cuff questions & an autograph from each. Down to earth guys, very garcious & humble. They were touched by the few that hung out outside in the rain for a glimpse of the band. I met some great people that night, some young some old timers, makes you kinda proud to be a metal fan...

Psychonaut said:
I am so glad you liked this show! It was the best I had seen them live. Did Ripper hit any of those 45 second screams towards the end???? He did two of them at the show I saw and I got goosebumps hearing his power.
That's right he did it twice & I too wet myself!
How he sustained that scream, I don't know?
That was one of the best shows I have ever had the pleasure of
seeing.

Man! I keep hearing those great IE reviews. Everybody is saying that they are so much more powerfull now. It's starting to itch now very much :headbang:

Must ....see....them...soon...:)

sixxswine said:
They Kicked ass. They played for over two hours. I was speechless afterward, while the interview never materialized, I did however get the chance to catch Jon & Tim at about 1:30 AM for some off the cuff questions & an autograph from each. Down to earth guys, very garcious & humble. They were touched by the few that hung out outside in the rain for a glimpse of the band. I met some great people that night, some young some old timers, makes you kinda proud to be a metal fan...

Sounds like you had a blast dude. Wish I could have been there.

Bryant

I just came back fromBodom/Iced Earth. One word..................insane. Those Iced Earth pits......don't underestimate 'em. At least the ones in LA. I got me a bruised rib, i hurt my leg somehow, and i accidentely kick a guy in the nuts behind me when i was pushed, so the guy fucking punched me in the jaw, so i have a sore jaw too. But i punched the bastard back and he left me alone. And mt feet hurt. But it was breat COB and IE TORE IT UP!!!!!!!! I was impressed by both bands totally!!

sixxswine said:

Hell yeah! They played for 2 Hours here in Mpls also, great show!! I went to see Bodom,and left speachless from the Iced Earth show. I seen this show over a month ago and I'm still talking about it, there's no doubt that I would pay to see them again, Owens fits in great!!

Something Wicked This Way Comes is a fucking AWESOME album...I'll never forget when I came home from work and my wife tossed me that CD and said "You HAVE to listen to this fucking album"...I did, and all I could say was holy fucking shit...

USMC0341 said:
Something Wicked This Way Comes is a fucking AWESOME album...I'll never forget when I came home from work and my wife tossed me that CD and said "You HAVE to listen to this fucking album"...I did, and all I could say was holy fucking shit...
hearing "Burning Times" for the first time -> :OMG: