iced earth fans?

I just downloaded Horror Show cause i heard Richard the crazy down kid Christy played drums on it, and while he is obiously limited the overall album was really good, specially good on the ghost of freedom the first heavy and/or power metal song in wich a vocalist actually made me feel any short of sentiment.

I actually severely disliked Horrow Show...I thought it was a poor showing from a great band, but then again I thought the concept sucked from the beginning, so I'm sure I had a bias going in. I hope Shaeffer is gonna do another Demons and Wizards...

Sadistik, Shaeffer said on the interview disc *came with horror show* that their will be another Demons and Wizards but it may be awhile. As for Dantes Inferno, I think its one of Shaeffer's better writen songs not that any or bad. My buddy gave me Stormrider which contains Angels Holocaust which has the most bad ass guitar riff!:headbang:

I hate the power metal vocals...if they went death metal they'd be really good. They are all talented musicians, but the whining sound that he makes while singing just annoys the hell out of me.

Burnt Offerings is a great song...

Morgan

My opinion of Iced Earth: I don't know why Jon dislikes Burnt Offerings, I think it is a superb dark metal album and they should have done at least another in that direction instead of regressing into simplistic metal on TDS and to a lesser extent Something Wicked. I thought Horror Show was a great improvement over those albums. I'm especially fond of Damien, which is just a brilliantly evil piece of work...where do you think I got my avatar from? :)

Originally posted by 13th angel
have you seen them live?? i missed my chance last september ...the show was a week after the trade center massacre, so the show was cancelled.red :(

Ah! I LOVE ICED EARTH!!! :eek:))

And, this Monday I will phone to get two tickets for
their show in Gothenburg in Sweden in february!
They skipped Norway on their tour, but oh well.....

Now I'm just hoping it's not sold out! I have found
some decent hotels, and which train to take....
All I need to do is get the tickets and tell my boss
I'll be gone that weekend in febriary >:eek:)
OooOOooooh! It's gonna be grrreat! :eek:)

Hope it all works out! *Crossing fingers*

I´m going to see them in next month(19.2)
In Helsinki.
150 minutes of Iced Earth will be great