Iced Earth tour November?

Im confused about their recent releases...
What the hell is going on with Something Wicked?
Is part 2 out? Part 3?
Which has Barlow on it? Are they any good? What is the cruciable of man? How does that relate to Something Wicked? What is a framing armageddon?
Why are they releasing EPs and not albums? I havent heard any Iced Earth since Barlow left... so Horror Show.
Do I need to buy anything or is there a new album coming out? Serisouly.... what the fuck?

I can't be bothered explaing too much, but Framing Armageddon is Something Wicked Pt.2, which has been out a while. It isn't a bad album but is disappointing to listen to, as all I can think is how if Matt had returned for it, it would have been a fantastic return to form. Crucible Of Man is Something Wicked Pt.3, which is out soon, and will be the first album since Barlow's return. Jon really did fuck things up by recording FA with Ripper, but I guess he wasn't to know what the future held. Oh well.

If this tour happens, I will be hoping for setlists that span the bands whole career anyway. Jon has always been fairly good with giving fans what they want.

I like both vocalist era's, just like Sepultura...that one always gets my in shit with the fuckended 'purists' as well, so fuck em all

P.S. I haven't actually got around to hearing SSW Pt 2, I suck THAT much

think that touring in November is a bit too short notice really, especially after all the gigs in September/October and being so close to Christmas and such too.

Not enough of an IE fan really to spend the possible $100 to $160 (basing prices on the Maiden and Priest tickets), especially since I am trying (badly) to save to go to Perth for Christmas & overseas in January.

Sure the show will still probably pack out but a bit of hype would do better.

plus, they're said such things many times over the years and they never came about.

think the Old Cynic is me is just too jaded over such bands making promises and never going through with them.

oh, well.

I doubt Iced Earth will be as much as Maiden and Priest. I'm guessing $100 at the absolute most. They're nowhere near the level of popularity and never will be that popular.

All year 'November' has always been mentioned as the unofficial date for an Australian tour due to the fact they need to coincide the tour with Barlow's holiday's.

I agree they will be seventy-something max. Hopefully in the fifties, more comparable to Amon Amarth, Carcass, Testament etc than Maiden and Priest.

looking at the size of previous tours and how the band seem to be viewed around the World, don't think that the promoters or management would settled for a tour on scale of the above bands and would look to something large and most likely all ages, so would be most like between $80 and $120, even if they don't go full Acer Arena scale.